1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lucky's $9.99 Prime Rib Special - RIP??

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by dooner, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know that they changed the menu and restaurant, and that the specials ($7.77 steak, $9.99 AYCE prime rib) are not advertised - but is this the case - has anyone asked/tried to get it?

Even if the special is not there anymore - can you get a prime rib?

All the threads on Prime Rib has made me hungry!!

2. volfaninbama

volfaninbama High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They still have the 7.77 special but alas the prime rib is sadly no more. Was so disappointed last time.

3. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you mean that there is no Prime Rib meal at all? (I thought I read somewhere there is still a $12.00 Prime Rib meal available?)

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it's a goner... I've eaten there several times since they changed the menu and I know it's not on the menu and if they're doing the "secret" thing, it's a good secret, cause I haven't seen it being served either. Mr. Lucky's new Prime Rib French Dip sliders are pretty good though!

I'll tell you another thing that's really good there... the corned-beef hash (breakfast)... WOW... I've only recently acquired a taste for it, so only have 4 or 5 other spots to compare it to, but man is it good... couple poached eggs on top... Mmmmmmm

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.