1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LP refund problem

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by drewskijones, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drewskijones

drewskijones Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used some LP to check availability dates on two separate hotels. The dates I wanted were not available so I did not book any rooms. There is no self cancel option so I put in a request to have the points restored. Once I hit send on the request there is no message or email saying the request is recieved. Has anyone gone through this process to get LP refunded? Should I get an email or anything? Thanks in advance.

2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had three rewards refunded. They were refunded at the MLife desk when in Vegas. I bought a couple of rewards without reading the blackout dates or realizing you had to book your show tickets prior to a certain time and they would not honour them.

I never received confirmation. If you go into your Rewards under My Purchases you can see which ones have bee refunded. Not sure of that helps.

3rd Aria Stay Coming Up
  3. eaglejohn

eaglejohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There was a cancel button on mine. did it twice. FB? or on app? FB in purchases, app in wallet. came back immediately

4. drewskijones

drewskijones Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Refunded

I got an email today saying they have refunded my points. Thanks for the input :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.