1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LP Redemption

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Shjf, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shjf

Shjf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering how MyVegas or MLife knows who's redeemed what? I guess my question is, at what point do you end up giving your personal information??

My mom has over 200k points that she'll probably never use, and wished she could give them to me since I'll be traveling in October.

From what I've read, I understand you have to provide photo ID to redeem.

2. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You must have an mlife card and photo ID to redeem. If redeeming a show or room you have to give your mlife number over the phone to get them booked.

3. dewey089

dewey089 Guru of Value

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So you have no Loyalty points? You don't play?
    For the future, if you don't have time to play, have your mom play on your Facebook site. Then you can redeem.

4. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is probably against the "Terms of Service" but if she is truly never going to use them and I mean TRULY, she could just enter your full name (as listed on government issued ID), and your email address when redeeming LP. Then you could use them in Las Vegas.

I say if she is truly never going to use them because once she puts your information in once for a reward she won't be able to put hers in for future rewards as Play Studios and MLife will catch on to that and you will both be screwed.

5. Shjf

Shjf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do play myself, I have about 50k in points. We debated each using 50k to get jabawockeez tickets, but we've decided against it. Since we're not going redeeming those tickets, we'll probably never use my moms. I was just curious as to which point it asks for our info. Since anyone and everyone can play, it makes sense what klawrey said about MLife and Play Studios catching on, and never being able to change the account information. I'll just stick with using my own points. Maybe in 2-3 years my mom will use hers if they're even still doing this then. She very rarely goes to Vegas, but loves playing slot games online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.