1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LP frozen?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by MrErikCane, May 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrErikCane

MrErikCane Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So the LP myVEGAS coin in the lower left-hand corner of the screen seems to be frozen at the top and no matter how much I wager, it doesn't move and I can't accumulate LP. I'm using the Facebook app, not the mobile version.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is there something I can do to fix it?

I'm new to the app, but fairly tech savvy, and have tried everything I could think of: Playing Blackjack at different bets; switching between slots and betting different amounts; logging out of Facebook; clearing my cache...

Thanks in advance! :peace:

2. doggiebreath

doggiebreath Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you accumulated 2,000 LPs from game play during the last 24 hours? That is the limit you can achieve, after that it locks up. Also note that there is no "reset" time like midnight, it looks back over the previous 24 hour period.

The way to fix it is stop playing for a day, and it should unfreeze.

3. MrErikCane

MrErikCane Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh boy... That must be it. I'm so green! Thanks for the help! :nworthy:

4. JTEINMN

JTEINMN Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had it happen on two separate occasions. Once it lasted about a day, but the second time nearly 3 days. Oh, and by the way, I was nowhere near the 2,000 LP daily limit. For the second one, I sent in a "Ticket" looking for help (3 times):thumbsdown:...never got a response, it just started working at some point.:peace:

Good Luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.