1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Low Variance Games?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HuskerBB, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondering what people consider to be the best "low variance" slot games on the MyVegas facebook app. I am talking about games that you can play for a lot of spins and typically not have huge swings in terms of losses or wins. To me Frontier Fortune seems to fit this category. What games do you play if you are looking to avoid big chip swings?

2. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I find around the World is like this as well... most days I spin to even or a little less or more.

Downtown - Wanker Returns after baby!
    Wanker Returns After Baby
  3. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This or Jules Verne work best for me. Unless there is a puzzle

4. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree to an extent - although there are times on Around the World where I seem to take a big hit. If you have enough to be sure to complete the trip then you seem to catch up most of the time at that point.

5. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree.... it is not 100% but I do find it to be lower than most other games that I tried.

Downtown - Wanker Returns after baby!
    Wanker Returns After Baby
  6. SW

SW Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had luck with the games mentioned above. But in the end, all the games have hit me with a big loss.

I thought I had found a sleeper in "Monster Maniacs". For a couple of weeks, it let me play for a long time without getting down too much. But then suddenly, it went sour.

7. neminem

neminem Tourist

Yeah, heh. I had pretty good luck with Betrock on both facebook and mobile for weeks. Then Betrock let me down majorly on mobile and I lost everything. I still think Betrock is the least likely to do that to you, though, personally.

I never had much luck with the ones where all the bonuses awarded was "x number of free spins". The free spins never gave me much. (I do love the free spins on Jack & the Beanstalk, though, because of the guaranteed wilds.)

8. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am also a Frontier Fortune fan but like Betrock better if I have a deep chip stack. Betrock has a steeper chip vacuum because you have to wait for the free spins. I am finding that Frontier at 15k per spin is only paying a max of around 300k for the free spins with a low of around 80k. Like Betrock because it is a start and walk away game without having to worry about multiple side games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.