1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Low Stakes CET

Discussion in 'The Poker Room' started by shawnj1, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shawnj1

shawnj1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What are the best poker rooms to play at among CET properties? Low stakes, I say CET because the majority of my play is there. Interested in both low stakes cash games and Tournaments less than $80.

2. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 2 poker rooms I am most familiar with are the Flamingo & bally's - both do multiple daily tournaments in the price range you listed. You can probably find start times and exact structure with a little searching on the net. I was at bally's the last 2 weeks and in terms of cash games, the only game that ran consistently was the 1-2 no limit, with 3-6 limit occasionally going. Flamingo always has a no-limit and low limit limit game going.

3. vegas!!!!!

vegas!!!!! Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They all are very similar. Flamingo runs 2-4 limit and 1-2 no limit, the linq runs 1-1 no limit, ballys, harrahs, Planet Hollywood all run 1-2 no limit and Caesars runs both 1-2 and 2-5 no limit.

All but Caesers have tourneys less than 80 a few times a day.

4. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Best tourney structure is at PH & Caesars; Ballys & Harrahs are a bit poorer structure. Flamingo is horrid--15 min. blinds.
    As far as cash games go, it really doesn't matter. Lots of tourists either place.

5. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've enjoyed PH the most for their low limit NLH.

6. wildbilly

wildbilly Tourist

Download BRAVO App for tournament schedules and live lists of games running. Other replies have been spot on.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.