1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Low Roller TR Win?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by FYMYAWF, Aug 22, 2016.

FYMYAWF Low-Roller

May 8, 2016
    San Francisco, CA
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm an extreme low roller in the Total Rewards system, I have a whopping tier score of...82. I play seldom if ever at TR resorts and think I've skipped them more or less completely this year (Mlife guy). I haven't received a room offer from them in years.

HOWEVER, I logged in to check TR offers yesterday just for the heck of it and lo and behold, I had free room offers up the wazoo all over Vegas. I had multiple free nights for low and mid-tier rooms at every resort except Nobu and Cromwell, including Caesars. I ended up booking 5 comped nights over Xmas at PH in one of the new Ultra Hip rooms (w/Fountain View) for nothing more than the nightly resort fees. $179 for 5 nights, would have been $1300+ for Joe Dudeguy without a TR account.

Is this...normal? Do they sometimes throw these offers out there even to the lowest of TR rollers? Or did I luck into some sort of system error...anyone else seeing great offers right now?
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  2. Fet297

Fet297 Low-Roller

Sep 20, 2015
    Harrisburg PA
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I too am a low roller but received comped rooms at Ballys AC a few weeks ago. I found the "deal" about two months before our trip and booked it before it changed. That is how TR works, at least in my experience. Apparently the rooms were booking slow and they put offers out there randomly. For us to receive comped rooms in prime beach season was a hugh surprise and totally appreciated. In turn, they received more play from us and food and beverage purchase than we've made in years. Win-Win?:woot:
    Happy anniversary trip
  3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Jun 25, 2007
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Friends of mine locally who hadn't been to Vegas in 3 years actually received a snail mail offer from Harrahs last year for 5 free nights, a bunch of free food & a bunch of freeplay. They took it & likely did exactly what Harrahs wanted - concentrated play in CET props.

In your situation possibly the 87 TCs was earned in a short enough period of time to make them think you would be profitable for them to keep you there for a longer time period.
    Fun with friends!