1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Love

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by grosx2, May 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I stopped playing MV probably close to a year ago, but still have close to 200k LPs to burn. Thinking about doing the BOGO Love tix on my upcoming trip.

The price between standard and premium seats is negligible, so which do you recommend? I've read some people say that seats that are too close aren't ideal and it's better to sit back a bit so you can see everything better.

But there are about 5 different price tiers on the Love website, only two for MV. So I'm guessing that the MV premium seats wouldn't necessarily put you in the front row or anything. Without regards to price/LPs, which seats should I choose?

Edit: If anyone knows where the standard/premium seats tend to be, section # or "level" (100, 200, 300), that would be helpful as well. Thanks!

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  2. donovanrs28

donovanrs28 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. radvegas

radvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got standard tickets from myvegas and were pretty much on the back wall. it wasn't an issue, and has been previously mentioned it was probably a better vantage point then closer to the front. it is a great show!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.