1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LOVE ?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Spottedfool, Apr 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spottedfool

Spottedfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just booked a show via myveags LP's. We got section 200 right in the middle..seat 14-15. For anyone whos been to the show, are they pretty good?

2. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A good choice. Sitting in the middle sections allows you to be close enough to the main stage to see what's happening there yet far enough away so you can see the aerials above.

The sound system for LOVE is outstanding. I loved it.

Bill

3. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sat in almost those exact seats about two weeks ago (also via MyVegas) and can't imagine a better seat in the house.

4. Spottedfool

Spottedfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds awesome guys. Thanks for the info

5. dylanfann

dylanfann Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you book the "standard" or "Premium" tickets?]

6. Spottedfool

Spottedfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

We booked the Premium ticket

7. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  8. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every seat here would be great... I was close to the stage and had no issues. Also the venue was 1/2 empty.. so I'm sure if I asked to move I could have.

I didn't like this show that much to be honest.. it was weird... and so much going on!! It's fun for like 10 minutes, then my brain got tired of it and I nearly fell asleep. There is nothing to focus on. There is someone doing acrobats, but then there is 10 people dancing, and 5 people wheeling a cart of feet, and there is confetti and lights, and the stage is moving... nothing worth focusing on. Also no story really to follow. At least nothing I picked up on.

I saw a touring Cirque show a few weeks ago and it was AMAZING. There is one or two people on stage doing something incredible, and if they make one wrong move they could be seriously injured. It was fascinating and held my attention. This one was just a smattering of dancers and people doing wacky crap. Not a whole lot of impressive acrobatics.

Things I did like, the seats were comfortable, also its really cool that the sound is coming out of the seats and in the theatre.. it sounded great. The music was great. It was kind of a neat sensory experience, but I wish it was a little more pulled together, and had more of a focus.

So I don't know.. if the price is good.. ok. But even for $60 there are better shows you can see. If you get them from MyVegas get the cheap seats, wouldn't matter one bit where you sit.

9. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those seats are great. We've seen it from sec. 200 and also from the third row. Great perspective from each but I liked 200 better...so much going on at once it's easier to take it all in.

Enjoy!

40th Birthday Bash!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.