1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LOVE show- best way to purchase ticket?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by vegasloverfromatl, Sep 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasloverfromatl

vegasloverfromatl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,

We are heading out to Vegas next Saturday. We like to see a new show every year. Last year we saw Shania Twain- I know, I know but I love her and my husband agreed to come. We would like to check out LOVE show this year at Mirage. What is the best way to get tickets for that show? Directly on Mirage website? We bought Shania's at the ticket to go booth. I searched through the forum a little and saw that someone recommended section 209 for best seats. Anyone provide me any good input on where to buy, how to buy and where to sit? Thank you!

2. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. vegasloverfromatl

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw that but when I was searching through the board someone said section 209 is where you want to be and those advance tickets don't include that section and also seems to be outlying seats. Can anyway give me some advice on where to sit if I can't get section 209? I can get them but they are $143 per ticket.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just about any seat in the place is good. Those few that are at the top small section - not so good, but okay.

Not that big of a theatre... we have sat in many places over 8+ times to that show. See this pic

Any of the 2xx sections are fine. I see they have some in the 1xx level. I would not suggest that for your first visit to the show. You will miss too much being that close.

5. vegasloverfromatl

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for your help everyone. The website was sooooooo slow so I called the box office instead. She was able to give me seats in the section I wanted, 209, for $88 plus fees (same price as on website) and those were not even available online. I would suggest calling. Can't wait to see this show!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.