1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LOVE: Seating and Ticket Info please

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by vegasvic, Jan 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to Vegas with a group in June, many want to see this show. This is one I haven't been to yet. As far as which seats to get am I correct that the showroom is set up like most Cirque showrooms, there aren't really any bad seats? Are the "nosebleeds" not worth it? Are the best seats not worth it? I don't really see any ticket deals but I guess that's also the norm for Cirque shows. I found a 4 pack offer but I don't know how many are going for sure. Any comments, opinions and advice on this show would be appreciated.

2. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No bad seats. We sat about half way up, One row above the parachute and it was great. You can't see everything in the show no matter where you sit. I have seen LOVE tickets at the half price places. Maybe not half price, though. Maybe 20% off if I remember correctly.

3. Rush

Rush High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

If I recall correctly, you would rather sit farther back, than closer up. I saw it years ago, and was 3/4s up, and it was great!

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Common question. Here is the common answer. Avoid down front for first time. Only marginally poor are the very top sections, but even then, a good show.

I was on the LOVE site this morning and notice a $50 special of some type.

Actually I can think of a few different Cirq setups. LOVE is in the round. Two sides are slightly better than the other two, but not enough to even know. There is a great seating sticky at the top.

5. ItsVegasTime

ItsVegasTime Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No bad seats. We went last year, and were in the very back row. We could see every single thing, and I almost felt like we had the best seats in the house! There were parts of the show I know we would have missed had we been sitting up front. It was a great show.

Possible April Birthday Trip
  6. ItsVegasTime

ItsVegasTime Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Just dug up a pic of the tickets from when we went. We were in section 202, row R seats 63 and 64. We felt they were great, and it looks like they are some of the "worst" seats on the chart.

Possible April Birthday Trip
  7. Nauriel

Nauriel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When we went to see the show we sat nearly in the back and the view was just fine....

I did not enjoy the show however and I love all things Cirque and Beatles.

It's all prerecorded beetles music (which ironically is missing some of their most popular songs) and mostly grim depressing cirque scenes. The show was mostly a downer for us, which was strange since the show is called LOVE. The acrobatics work is not nearly as impressive as the other Cirque shows in town which I think is in part to the show being in the round. Lots of gadget props and mechanical scene jokes. I don't know, it just felt like the Cirque JV line up.

However! Lots of people love this show and tell me I'm crazy. Your results may vary. That's the great thing about art! :)

8. vegascurley

vegascurley Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have seen Love 6 times and enjoyed every show. We sat in the very top row all the way to the second from the stage. All seats had a little different view but I guess my favorite spot is up at the top...you see all aspects of the show without having to turn your head or look up. Plus the cost is the cheapest also. Keep your eyes open for deals....We have never paid more than $79...even for the floor seats. It is a fun show.

9. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My best advice is to get the last row of the 200 sections. It is part of the cheapest tier of pricing yet the seats are some of the best. Like someone above mentioned - it is just above the parachute. Seats in the row below it pay probably $30-40 more.

10. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great responses, thank you. We'll have anywhere from 4-12 going.

11. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    to Quote from GregRios sticky post about 13 great seating selections , Here is his take

2. LOVE at the Mirage: 1.800.963.9634
    www.mirage.com 'click' LOVE picture
    SECTION 209 or 200 anywhere. (I prefer upper/mid area)

12. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't notice the sticky thread, thank you :)

13. Beacon

Beacon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went last year and sat in Section 200. Thought it was a great view.

I'd also continually check the mlife site directly under the "entertainment" link on the right. I bought my ticket last February when they were offering a 2 for 1 (which made a single ticket half price) so you might see if they run a similar promotion next month. They're running a special now (forget the exact discount) but I was able to buy a Ka ticket last week for $79 in the 4th row dead center.

14. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good idea. We aren't going until late June so there's plenty of time

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.