1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Love, premium or standard

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by KazooTom, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife and I both have enough points in myVEGAS for tickets to Love. Can anyone tell me if there is any significant difference between the premium seats and the standard seats? I read somewhere that all seats were good, are the premium seats actually worth the additional cost?

2. garrman

garrman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen the show twice. The first I believe would have been considered premium and the second standard.

For the premium seats we were in the first row and we there were times when the performers were within a few feet of which was pretty cool. There were points in the show where there was a lot going on and some of the performances may not have been as visible as from another location.

The standard seats offered a great view of the show in it's entirety.

If I was to attend the show again, I would probably go with the standard. It's not really a cost thing, I think the experience is better.

3. chaps13

chaps13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to the show with the standard seats and the view was excellent. I wouldn't spend the extra points on the premium seats.

4. hog

hog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did premium myVegas seats last summer and they were great. Section 208 about half way up (just under the sheet). I have seen the show three times from the nosebleed to right up close and the 200 level ones were the best.

5. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all for your replies. It sounds like the standard seats would suit us well.

6. red318is

red318is Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked a premium ticket through MyVegas and ended up with a seat on the last row of the lower bowl. Although it was a great seat for seeing everything, I would hardly consider it a premium seat.

7. bigpatpunisher

bigpatpunisher Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    https://static01.cirquedusoleil.com/en/~/media/shows/love/pdf/seating-plan.pdf

I was ready to say the same thing happened with my MyVegas comp. The seat seemed high up for a premium ticket, but I'm looking at the chart, and there are several price levels for the main bowl. 'Premium' is section C, and 'Standard' is D. You may be paying the extra LPs for only one row closer. But you might end up on the upper deck with a standard ticket if it's a packed show.

8. Darreningreenwood

Darreningreenwood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen it three times; the first two I consider standard (not under the sheet), the third was premium (under the sheet, 2 rows from stage).

I actually preferred the standard seats. As mentioned above, there can be a lot going on, and you can take it in better from farther back. Plus I was so close the last time, I could see what was going on stage, even when the lights were out. That takes away some of the visual effects of the show (thinking of the "Come Together" piece).

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.