1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Love Getting a Deal!!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by AcesFull72, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcesFull72

AcesFull72 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Almost time for Vegas. My wife and I leave a week from Sunday, staying Sun-Fri, 6days/5nts...Can't wait!!! I think we got a great deal this year on air and stay. We booked Flamingo (our norm) on March 27th. We were comped Mon-Thurs night and only paying $12 for Sunday,. Not bad. Booked Southwest from Chicago to Vegas for $248/person RT, $129 there, $119 return. I didn't think that was too bad.`A few days later, the flight there dropped to $119. $238pp RT. 3 weeks later, the return leg dropped to $69...Wow!!!! That made it $188pp RT. I also checked the Total Rewards rate calendar and now Sunday was comped too so I cancelled our reservation and rebooked. Now only have to pay the $125 resort fee plus tax. $140 total which we have rewards credits that will cover all that. Then I looked 2 days ago and the flight out dropped to $99....So now only paying $168 RT pp. That's less then we paid like 12 years ago. Starting our trip like this makes me feel like I've already won...woohoo!!!

2. mrjvegas

mrjvegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    awesome score!!

3. RedRiverRose

RedRiverRose Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are winning now. Keep it up. I leave day after tomorrow. I can't sleep thinking about it.

- - - Updated - - -

You are winning now. Keep it up. I leave day after tomorrow. I can't sleep thinking about it.

4. Imperial_Palace_King

Imperial_Palace_King High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow. Great deal on the flight. My flight on swa is only an hour and 20 and I've never seen a fare that low.

5. abileneblues

abileneblues Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sweet deal. Have a great trip.

Finally!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.