1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Love free ticket vs. companion ticket?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by zeuph1998, Apr 26, 2016.

1. zeuph1998

zeuph1998 Tourist

Feb 17, 2011
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm heading to Vegas in July and have a question about Love tickets. If I need two tickets, is it a better deal to get 1 free ticket with points, or is it a better deal to use loyalty points for the companion ticket? I have enough points to get tickets either way. The companion ticket reward seems like it is always available and may be less hassle to get. If I'm missing something, please fill me in. So my options are...

1. Use loyalty points for 1 free ticket, and buy 1 ticket.
    2. Use loyalty points for the companion ticket when buying 1 ticket.
    3. Try to get 2 free tickets. I have enough points but I don't know if you are permitted to get 2 of the same reward.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. dylanfann

dylanfann Tourist

Nov 16, 2010
    Northern Wisconsin
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering the same thing.
    Also if you do the BOGO, should you do the "Standard" or "Premium" ticket?
  3. Marilynfan

Marilynfan Low-Roller

Apr 12, 2016
    Ontario, Canada
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Use the loyalty points for the companion ticket. It will be same out of pocket cost for both so use less LPS. You can't buy 2 of the same reward. To get 2 tickets completely free you each have to be playing MyVegas and both redeem 1 free ticket. Everyone seems to like the standard seats in the 200 section better to view all the effects rather than being closer up with Premium.