1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LOVE at Mirage

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by slotlover, Oct 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slotlover

slotlover Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any bad seats?
    Cheap or upgrade?
    Or tip?

Thanks

2. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No bad seats. go cheap. don't tip, there's no need.

3. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't tip, all the seats are reserved... not sure what it would do you.

I sat close to the stage, that was fine, honestly the way the show is set up. Any seat would be fantastic. Generally as a rule, you want to be a little farther back at a Cirque show. But honestly they set it up so you can literally see this show from every single possible angle.

Don't pay full price, it's always on sale. https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/offers/las-vegas/default.aspx

4. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

I have seen Love many times now. There is one act that I can think of where one section does not have an optimal view. During this act, there will be a lot going on and there is a metal tube structure that they use for parkour. If you sit in the section behind this tube section, and in one of the lower rows, you may find it difficult to see everything that is going on. Unfortunately, I forgot which section this is.

5. kcentury

kcentury Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Love once on a random weeknight (late show I think) and we had upper level seats. When we arrived, we were told the balcony was closed due to low ticket sales and that we could relocate to the section/seats of our choosing based on availability. I think we sat near the front row and it was VERY close compared to what we paid for. I agree with what others say though, that it probably would have been a bit better to have chosen seats a little further back. I hear this sort of thing happens frequently. I am going again in two weeks and have seats in the back row of section 200 ("best row" of the cheapest seats in the house). I figure worst case I have good seats I paid for, and best case they tell me I can move closer if I want.

6. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just to agree with everyone else, there isn't really a bad seat in the house. They spent $100 million on that theatre and it shows in the layout and stage.

I had the cheapest seat at the top and at the back and the view was great.

7. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The best seats are up about midway between front and back. You're close enough to the stage to see what's going on there but far enough back to see all the aerials and side shows throughout the auditorium.

Bill

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.