1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Louisiana Vegas Freak

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by CardiacNP, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CardiacNP

CardiacNP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been to Vegas at least 2-3 times a year for the last 10 years. I love the city and the entertainment. We always Stay on the strip, but do venture down to Freemont St. from time to time.. Most of the time we stay at CET properties due to location center strip and room rates.

I usually make a couples trip in Dec/Jan with more dinning, partying and shows, some gambling. In the summer is when I usually go by myself or a guys trip. I have played a few WSOP events in the pass and love playing poker. I play mostly cash games of late.

I aslo will play BJ, craps and more video poker of late due to the decreased comps for live poker players....just to try and keep decent offers.

I play MyVegas on FB and also do social rewards. I can play poker for sometimes multiple hundred dollar pots, but I hate to pay high rates for rates and I try to maximize my comps and freebies....It has almost become a game to see how good of a deal I can get. I have just started reading the message board. I look forward to sharing idea, stories and tips.

May even retire to the Vegas area one day!!!

CardiacNP

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to VMB

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.