1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lotus of Siam reservations- No response??

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by win4me, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. win4me

win4me Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone else had problems making reservations?

My experience: Website says to email for reservations. First time I submitted request through "Contact Us" on their site. Got immediate acknowledgement that email was received and I would receive a confirmation # when reservation was made. That was a week ago (for 5/15 reservation). 2 days ago, sent an email to the email address listed on their website. Same sort of response email. Still nothing. I tried calling and line is always busy.

2. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The line is busy a lot but they do Always answer.
    I've been there a dozen times, never had an issue.
    Even without a res the standby line moves quick.

3. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had same issues in past. In fact, I also made a reservation for the 15th!

No answer on first day I tried. Then busy ALL night the next day, so finally sent an email through their site. With no response, I tried calling again and got right through a couple days later. I recall having this issue last year too.

We have an 8:00 PM reservation on Thursday, so perhaps we will see you there!

4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had lunch there last week and I have to admit I was disappointed. It wasn't very good, service was slow, I've had much better Thai. I know this place gets hyped and maybe we caught it on a bad day but I won't repeat.

5. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't been there is a couple of years, but I have it tentatively scheduled for our next trip. Did you do the buffet or order
    off the menu? If the latter, what did you order?

6. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the buffet, my girlfriend ordered off the menu, I don't remember what she ordered, I'll ask her if she remembers. The buffet was not good at all, small selection, buffets are always hit and miss and I'm not a big fan in general of them but this was one of the worst I've had of any food genre. She said hers wasn't good either. The place was packed so they must be doing something right. I'd give them another chance but there are so many good food alternatives in Vegas I don't think I would bother.

7. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The buffet is primarily Chinese and best avoided from what I have read. Hopefully, your GF's experience is not the norm. I will have
    to check Yelp to see if other people have been disappointed recently as well.

I agree there are way too many restaurants in Las Vegas to return to one where you were not happy. Some of the Thai restaurants we have enjoyed in the past include Pan Asian (make sure you order the Thai dishes), Thai To Go, Kinnaree Thai and Vegetarian, Panna Thai, Penn's Thai House, Prommares Thai Food, Sakina Thai, Thai Original BBQ, and Weera Thai.

New on my list for our next trip are Chada Thai and Arisra Thai.

8. win4me

win4me Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally got through!

I finally got through on the phone last night & got our reservation for 7pm Thursday. I hope it's good! (P.S. I mentioned to the hostess that I had emailed for reservations as instructed on their website & no response. She said they get too many emails & can't keep up :poke::poke:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.