1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Looking for suggestion for a one night stay. . comp or not?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by DaiLun, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Apr 24, 2014
    San Jose, CA
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, I got a $100 R/T on SWA in November, the week after the Halloween $300 strike distribution. I'm going down to collect red and blue caps at the Four Queens.

So, where do I stay? I will be in town for less than 24 hours. I will be giving QQQQ about $1000 coin in (silver strike machines are only .75 a pull).

Here's the possibilities:

the D - my host moved and I'm planning on cashing out all my comps shortly. I plan on eating at Andiamo's that night with comp money.
    DTG - this is where my host moved to
    QQQQ - not my first choice, but I can probably get a comp there and I will be playing there.
    CET hotel on the strip - it doesn't really make sense to stay on the strip, because the play requirements will be high, and I should have already made 7* by then
    SLS - should I "burn a comp there?

Any suggestions? I'm leaning towards QQQQ (easiest) or DTG, or CET if I hadn't made 7* yet.

Thanks in advance.
    HGS - obligatory stay at mLife
    GGWU!!!!! My "rebate" for the years play!!
  2. stackinchips

stackinchips High-Roller

Jul 13, 2009
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems like The D would be your best option. You can throw out the strip properties since you won't be playing there, and it's not convenient for your main purpose of the trip. That leaves the DT props. If you're trying to move with your host to DTG, I'd avoid staying there unless you plan on putting in the required play there in addition to the 4Q. That leaves 4Q or The D. Obviously you've been happy in the past with the D rooms, and it sounds like you don't plan on keeping up your past play/comps there anyways, so you might as well take a free room, have the convenience of being near 4Q, and not have to worry about where or how much you play. Especially if you can work some other comps into your one night like some FP or FB.
  3. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Jun 30, 2014
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can see the value in 7 Stars. I don't see much value in playing beyond the 150k tier credits to make 7 Stars. You would need 100k additional tier credits to earn 1 Experience credit. Generally, 1 experience credit is worth $500. For every 250k tier credits, you earn 1 experience credit.

So, I wouldn't stay the 1 night at CET. You'll have other trips to earn TC.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.