1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Looking for Rental House

Discussion in 'Living in Sin (City that is)' started by camjams65, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camjams65

camjams65 Guest

I live near the in an apartment for the past year and need to find a house to rent as apartments out here are so noisy. Only sheetrock and plywood construction so the sounds is pretty loud. I have steady rental history and a employment of over a year in vegas as a restaurant manager.
    My only down fall is my credit is pretty bad with a few medical bills that really killed my fico. Any help would be great !!!

2. tominiowa

tominiowa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 2 houses on the market now till Jan 15. If not sold in near future they will go back to rentals. They are over 2000 sq houses with pools. So
    probably more than apt rent. Bad credit is something most tenants have and I expect. The main thing I look for in a tenant is a person
    who will take care of my house and is upfront with me and doesn't lie to me. I do not tolerate people who lie. Interested PM me.

3. 8Summer8

8Summer8 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi I have 2 houses in LV but not available at this time.

If you are interested in certain house, I would suggest you to contact leasing agent directly and ask them about their criteria - some property owners are more flexible than others and if you can show good references and making payments on time the leasing agents may be able to guide you. Most property owners especially individual owners want tenants who take care of the property,pay on time and be straight with them.

good luck.

4. tominiowa

tominiowa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    even though I am cautious about craig's list, it seems many people look there for rentals and many are offered there, just be careful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.