1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Looking for Mirage and Silverton coupons, trade

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by vintagevegasfan, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vintagevegasfan

vintagevegasfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello! I am new to Vegas message board, and am going on a rather unexpected trip to Las Vegas at the beginning of June. I am looking for a 2 for 1 Silverton coupon (hopefully to use on their Sunday brunch), as well as a Mirage 2 for 1 coupon. I have almost all / any coupons available from the LVA for trade. Please let me know if we could work out a swap !!

2. db819

db819 Tourist

Silverton

I have a ACG Silverton 2 for 1 buffet- I am looking for an Orleans MP #76 from the MRB as my first choice ...[email protected]

3. vintagevegasfan

vintagevegasfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will be happy to trade......

Thanks for the response regarding the Silverton coupon! I will be happy to trade for your requested coupon; will send a note to your email address.

4. vintagevegasfan

vintagevegasfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Still need Mirage 2 for 1 Buffet Coupon

Worked out a trade for the Silverton coupon :cheers:; still looking for the Mirage 2 for 1 buffet coupon . I just have the LVA coupon book, with all coupons except 3 available. Let me know if we could work out a trade. THANK YOU !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.