1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Looking for iphone5 app--exceeding speed limit!

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by DOUBLE B, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOUBLE B

DOUBLE B Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a GPS that detects speed limit on any street/road/hwy and sounds warning if speed limit is exceeded. I am looking for a app for iphone5 that will do the same. I found a number of them but you have to manually enter the speed you do not want to exceed. I want app that detects speed limit on all road automatically and them will warn if limit is exceeded. I have searched itunes and every app store I can find and nothing I can find will auto detect speed limit for any road. Anyone know of site where one can be had? Thanks for any info...........

2. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every vehicle I have ever driven has a instrument called a speedometer which has accurately told me whenever I was exceeding the posted speed limit.

3. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The OP is asking for an app that will tell them what the posted speed limit is. There are times when you can miss the posted signs and not know the speed limit on roads for many miles.

4. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That has never happened to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.