1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Looking for a nice off strip tattoo parlor

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by throwbackid, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. throwbackid

throwbackid Guest

The wife and I are looking to get another tattoo while we are in Vegas in a couple week. Last time I checked the price on a small piece at VN's on the strip the price was like 6 times higher then around here. I just looking for a clean, well ran, comfortable spot. If anyone knows of such a joint I would appreciate it. I may not rent a car for this trip so hopefully its not to far from the strip though. Thank you so much for the help.

2. Wolfman619

Wolfman619 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I HIGHLY recommend Downtown Tattoo, Just a few blocks east of FSE. Super clean shop and pretty reasonable prices. Very clean, and they have been around for a while. I'm not sure that they have a website, but they are definitely not a fly-by-nite operation. Plenty of solid Yelp reviews. My wife and I have gotten 2 tattoos there each and plan on getting more from them. I will post pics of their work later tonight.

3. Wolfman619

Wolfman619 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are just the two most recent that my wife and I got there. I would say they mostly specialize in american traditional, or old school style, but I think theres a guy there who does portraits if Im not mistaken. You may want to call ahead if you plan on going for the weekend, we went on a Friday and they were pretty busy.
    [​IMG]

4. throwbackid

throwbackid Guest

Thank you so much. She found a tat that we both really like, the King of Hearts on my hand and the Queen of hearts on hers.

5. Wolfman619

Wolfman619 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hellyeah. make sure to post it up when you get it, regardless if you go to downtown tattoo or not.

Also! I just noticed that they DO have a website, and my other tat is featured on it. thats kinda neat. Mine is the ship that says USN, 3 rows down, second from left. This made my day!
    http://www.downtowntattoolasvegas.com/buddy-holiday/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.