1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Looking for a few trades

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by naccmet, Jul 14, 2016.

1. naccmet

naccmet Tourist

Hi all,
    Starting to prepare for another trip to Vegas in a few months. Here is what I am looking for: Palms $10 MP's (ACG or LVA)
    Westgate $10 MP's (LVA)
    Plaza $25 MP's (LVA)
    Rampart $10 MP's (ACG)
    I have the majority of non-gambling coupons available from ACG and LVA including Palms 50%, Spice Market Buffet $10 Off, Caesar's $10 Off Bacchanal Buffet, Main St Station 2/1 Buffet, etc.
    I have the following gambling coupons available: El Cortez $10-$1000 Free Slot Play, Sams Town Play $10 Get $10 Free Slot Play, Golden Gate $25 MP, "The D" $25 MP, Ellis Island $25 Pit Chip and most all gambling coupons from ACG (other than what I am looking for myself)...Orleans MP and Slot Play, Hooters MP and Slot Play, Gold Coast MP, Ellis Island Play $10 Get up to $100 Free Play, etc.
    Please email me at naccmet at msn dot com, with your offers. Thanks for looking.
    Rob in MA

2. ahart

ahart Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rob looking for orleans buffet coupon have the rampart. Not sure how to pm anymore...

3. naccmet

naccmet Tourist

Ahart,
    Thanks for the response but I am out of Orleans Buffet coupons.

4. ahart

ahart Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have the rio buffet?

5. naccmet

naccmet Tourist

ahart- yes I have the Rio Buffet coupon. Please email me at naccmet at msn dot com to discuss further.

6. marystorck

marystorck Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the palms match play from both books. I am looking for El Cortez and Plaza free slot play. Also have other coupons from both books.

7. ahart

ahart Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only one I have from your first list is the Rampart $10 MP. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

8. naccmet

naccmet Tourist

9. naccmet

naccmet Tourist