1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Locals question about supermarkets

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by dc1377, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dc1377

dc1377 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My girlfriend and I will have a refrigerator in our room during our July Vegas trip and we would like to stock it with drinks - Bottles of Diet Mountain Dew to be specific - It's like our coffee.

The hotels are charging almost $3 a bottle in the gift shop, and we would like to have a supply in our room for the week, but I have never been successful in finding the 6 pack plastic bottles (20 or 24oz) in any Walmart, Albertsons or Vons that I have been to in Vegas. We usually just end up going to a gas station and buying a bunch individually, and that is cheaper than the hotel prices, but still kind of pricey.

So, if anyone could think to look the next time you are in the Supermarket and let me know where I can find what I am looking for, it would be much appreciated!

We will have a car, but someplace relatively close to the strip would be optimal. Also, not really looking for the 12 pack of cans as I have found those, but not very user friendly when walking the strip. And looking for Diet, not the full strength stuff.

Thanks for any help!

2. aliasyoshi

aliasyoshi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not a local, but we do similar on our trips. Maybe check out a Wal Mart/Super Wal Mart or Target. There is a Target not far from the Strip off of Flamingo I believe.

3. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not local either but I do see lots of 20 oz soda at ABC Store downtown. Coke was 2/$3.00. I didn't notice if they carried Pepsi Products.

Jimbo338

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.