1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Local Comps with MLife?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by luvzmuzik, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvzmuzik

luvzmuzik Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While I am almost exclusively a Bellagio player, I received an e-mail offer from a Mirage host inviting me and my guest to sit in the "complimentary private indoor/outdoor VIP suite" at Chase Field to watch the baseball game next Friday night for "food, drinks and all your favorite goodies." Because it sounded like a nice way to watch the game, I called the host to accept. He was very gracious and explained that MLife is now offering promotions to bring the fun to the players' own backyard by offering events at players' local restaurants, etc. He said these events will not impact a player's ECs or status in any way, and are being offered only to those who are Platinum and above. I assume they will make a pitch to convince everyone to stay at Mirage. Anyway, this whole thing was a new one on me and I wondered if any of you have had similar offers or have heard of this approach?

2. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im local but only gold at mgm props,i get like a free comedy show and they offerd boys to mean tics ,but nothing really great for locals. cet does a monthly mailer so does the palms so does cosmo usualy 2 for buffet and very small free bet each week.

some how hooters got my infomation and there doing 60$ a month free bet and 40$ fee food a months .

stations never really mailed me anything nor boyd

3. luvzmuzik

luvzmuzik Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Local to the Player - not just LV Locals

Thanks for your reply. I realize the title of my post may have been misleading by LV standards! By "local" I meant local to the player. The scenario I described is at the ballpark in Phoenix, which is where I live. So the comp is local to me. According to the host I spoke with, MLife may start hosting events outside of Las Vegas.

4. Gregsmt

Gregsmt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was Invited to a cubs game at wrigley field in chicago for a game that took place last week. I called one of my hosts to accept the offer and he said he would submit my name and email back when he got confirmation.

Guess what, I never got an email back. So I assume they send out way more than they have room for and either I was too late to confirm or they pick and choose who they bring in based on who responds to their offer. Either way I watched the game at home.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Both MGM and CET do these offers in the "field" from time to time. Player development.

6. Dr. Phil

Dr. Phil Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't feel too bad gregsmt, getting an offer to watch a Cubs game is like getting an offer for a free cruise on the Titanic.

7. Gregsmt

Gregsmt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I could have used the free alcohol the night before, the free food and booze during the game also. And they did pull off one of their rare wins that day too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.