1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Livliest Restaurant at MGM Grand

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by sirdeez, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirdeez

sirdeez Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will be going to the Pacquiao fight April 12th and while I know everywhere at MGM will be busy, I'm looking for the livliest/most party restaurant at MGM for dinner after the fight. We want to stick with MGM as that cab line after fights is murder. Looking for places along the lines of Tao or STK. I know the standard answer will be Hakkasan but we definitely do not want to go there.

2. vegas_or_bust

vegas_or_bust High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pub 1842 would be my recommendation if you are not going to do Hakkasan. It's not as fancy as the restaurants you mentioned, but it has a great bar scene, the food is solid, and the drink menu is great.

3. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hint -- Monorail it outta there!!!

We figured out that the monorail entrance is right near the exit of the Event Center at MGM. We hopped on that really easily -- no crowd on our way down to Ballys/Paris exit -- and had a great dinner at Gordon Ramsay Steak.

4. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fight night at MGM, every place will crowded. The new sports bar there I bet will be very lively!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.