1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

live poker jackpots binions

Discussion in 'The Poker Room' started by fish11, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fish11

fish11 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    what are the qualifications for the poker jackpots in the 1,2 no limit and the 2,4 limit poker? and how much is the jackpot at binions

2. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It would appear no one on this board knows. I looked at AllVegasPoker.com and it was no help. Maybe a call to the Room will yield results.

3. Da_Nit

Da_Nit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't quote me and I'm not 100%, but from my last time playing at Binions I believe it's only high hand payouts (quads and higher). I don't believe they have any thing like a bad beat jackpot or anything else like that.

I'm pretty sure to qualify I believe there needs to be at least $10 in the pot, needs to have a showdown at the river. Also I believe both of your hold cards need to play. I think payouts for quads might of started as low $40-$60 and maybe maxed out around $200 with most being under $100. I think straight flushes was around $100. I think royals maybe paid $200-$300. Nothing huge but it helps tourist recover jackpot money better than a freeroll or rakeback or whatever that a lot places do.

When I was there in May, June at least for NL the rake was down to $3 and only $1 for jackpot, I think this might be the best NL rake in town. I really like this room, some very nice dealers and I really like the decor and feel of the place. The quality of the room and the whole joint has gone down but I still like it. The $2/hr comps is great, a few hour session will cover a pop and hot corn beef sandwich at the little deli next to the room. The players sometimes can be a bit odd, and games can be hit or miss but I've found some of the juiciest games here and generally better than across the street at GN. I might argue the games before the sun goes down on Friday and Saturday might be the best in town. You get a lot of tourist in to see Fremont for the day, have a few drinks and give poker a try at the room that made poker famous.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.