1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Little Darlings

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by FloridaCpl381, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FloridaCpl381

FloridaCpl381 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heading to Vegas with the wife for a few days and wanted to get some more info about Little Darlings. I hear it's a fully nude club. Anyone ever been with their wife/girlfriend? Is it crowded during the week or just on the weekends? What about private dances, do they do couples dances or only solo?

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found the girls at Lil Darlings to not be as good looking as at other clubs like Spearmint Rhino (on a scale of 1 to 10 Rhinos is an 8 or higher, Lil Darlings would be a 5 or 6). I also found cig smoke to be a problem (if you sit near a smoker). I do see couples visiting the place, I think couples can get private dances but not sure how much it costs. I don't see as much "action" (lap dances) as I see in other clubs but that can vary on the crowd, day of the week and conventions at the time. Also be aware that no alcohol is served there, only sodas, water and red bull.

I do like Lil Darlings for their private dances. They have a separate (curtained) area for a more private dance for even $20 dances. They also have "blue light" specials that are 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 lap dances on slow nights. Unfortunately they then play shorter songs during those times.

Be aware that prices vary. $20 (for 1 song) will get you a topless lap dance, $30 or $40 will get you a nude lap dance.

The crowd gets larger during the Friday and Saturday nights, slower on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays but it all depends if there are other events going on (such as Monday night football).

I would normally recommend Spearmint Rhinos for couples, the place is classier (they also serve alcohol but be aware that drinks are expensive, usually $12 to $15 for standard drinks), the girls are better looking and you don't feel like you have to watch where you sit (for fear of finding something on the chair....kidding). There aren't as many girls working at Lil Darlings, usually less than 10 during slow times, 15 during busier times. At Rhinos you can usually expect 25 to 50 girls even during the slow nights and a lot more on weekends.

3. theshaah

theshaah Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not a fan of Darlings because they are not grandfathered in to serve alcohol AND be a fully nude club so you won't be able to have a beer, wine, liqour while you're there.

I'm much more of a fan of The Palomino Club in Northtown because they ARE grandfathered in.

4. JimboS

JimboS Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a full nude club because there is no alcohol. You can get a lot of action from these girls. The last time I was there in March there were a ton of girls with tattoos and also ended up getting a dance with stripper that was six months pregnant!!! I'm sure they would do dances for couples.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.