1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Liquor Library at airport

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by lvpeg, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lvpeg

lvpeg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be in Vegas soon and planning on buying a bottle (pint) of vodka. As this is a solo trip and a quick trip, I am willing to pay premium for the convenience. Does anyone have any experience with the prices at the liquor library at the airport vs. hotel gift shops-specifically Paris/Bally's.

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I was in town last month, I bought a fifth (750mL) bottle of Ciroc and it was like $45 or so. Not a terrible markup, to me worth it for the convenience.

4. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen very limited pricing info but the little I have gathered puts prices almost right in line with the gift shops. The main benefit I assume is getting a little more variety in the store in the airport. You can also use the 10 minutes waiting for luggage to go get something. :)

The $45 mention for ciroc is about what I've seen for prices. About 40-50% increase in price compared to my local liquor store.

5. lvpeg

lvpeg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I have been searching for price comparisons, but found very little. The point about a better selection is a good one. Knowing that the prices are probably no better/no worse than gift shops is good. I will check it out.

6. lvpeg

lvpeg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI:

I checked out the prices of 375ml vodka last Sunday

Stoli $19
    Absolute $20
    Grey Goose $26

7. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if they have Fireball? I've been on a Fireball kick lately and I wanna get some while there.

8. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't personally been there but I'd be pretty surprised if they didn't have Fireball, it's quite common.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.