1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LINQ YardHouse question

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by ken2v, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Is YardHouse at the LINQ a typical YardHouse set up, with the long bar in the middle and tables all around? I'm thinking about it for a meet and don't see the usual orientation as being conducive. I always like something like the many long tables at MC's pub, for instance. Thanks.

2. yoyoseven

yoyoseven Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just googled "yardhouse at the linq photos", and yes it looks like one long bar in the middle (click on the first photo under the link labeled "Images for yadrhouse at the link photos" and then scroll down a bit) If I were more savvy, I would have pasted it here for you......

3. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know what a typical YardHouse set up is since i only been to this location and the one at Red Rock. The location at the LINQ is however much bigger and lots of seating inside and outside on 2 different levels. Im sure you will find a table to your liking since this place is huge, i also don't remember the bar being located in the middle like at Red Rock. I think it was further into the restaurant and more against the wall if i remember correctly. Also i only been there twice and ate on the second floor both times, I'm not sure how the layout is on the first floor.

4. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

yes, it is long, and in the middle, with tables around. on the first floor, there are hightops that are either for 6 or 8, on the front porch, or the second story outside, there are only table, I believe, but that would be the probably choice for pulling things together or a larger group.

5. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Thx, all. I'm thinking YH or Lagasse's Stadium. Actually MC Pub ain't a bad idea. Stay tuned ...

6. ngrund

ngrund Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I go to that Yard House regularly. Yes, there's the large long bar in the middle of the room on the main level - but that's only about 1/4 of the space. There are plenty of areas upstairs for meetings and there's a really nice enclosed patio on the main level that's meeting-friendly.

Billl

8. clarissamaeb

clarissamaeb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes it looks like a typical yardhouse with a big square bar in the middle. this is the 4th yardhouse Ive been to and Portland has the only one that is different (open kitchen). And Linq yardhouse also has the typical happy hour specials. Always had great bartenders there.

9. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have only been to 2 locations (Red Rock and the LINQ), both have an open kitchen as well.

10. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really enjoyed this place when we stopped there in May. It was pretty dead on a weekday afternoon. The bartender was hot AND she really knew beer. :)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.