1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

linq high roller tickets

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by dc1377, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dc1377

dc1377 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember seeing a post on here about being able to purchase discounted high roller tickets somewhere at Planet Hollywood. Does anyone know the post I'm talking about and know where in planet hollywood I can find them?

Thanks for the help!

2. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. salukidean

salukidean Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple of months ago, High Roller tickets were being sold at the Planet Hollywood box office for $15 (anytime passes....day or night). I know they were trying to get people from there to venture down the strip a bit to ride it. I'm not sure if this is a promotion still going on or not.....but it worths checking on if you are at PH.

4. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure about PH but I know Groupon has a special from time to time. We were able to purchase 2 Happy Hour rides for $69, with a 20% discount via Groupon.. So that was $55 for 2 and unlimited drinks (in a half hour ride).. They do let you walk off with your last cocktail too!

5. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just picked up 2 happy hour night time rides for $62 on Groupon...best deal I could find. Nice to know they let you walk off with your last drink...must be a plastic cup. How extensive is the drink selection? Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.