1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Linq Construction/Strip update

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Steelers7, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steelers7

Steelers7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was concerned about traffic and such after reading some post on here last week but all was for not. Audrie St that runs behind Harrahs is closed but you can still reach the Flamingo from there. It closes right after the Flamingo. The Imperial Palace has a pedestrian entrance off the strip it looked like. Walking from the flamingo go past IP, when you get past the old exit to IP there is a walkway that breaks off from the sidewalk. Carnival Court/Bar area is still open. Really the only area of congestion(walking) is right there in the CC area, but it always was, lol. Traffic on the strip was a little heavy at times, but nothing that terrible like I was expecting. Also it look like they already have a new "face" on Harrahs were they tore it up last week. Yes, there is construction going on but hardly the impact I was reading about on the strip/sidewalk. Of course next weekend it could be a whole new story! Anyway for those who were interested in what to expect. Oh, I was there 5/3 thru 5/6, flew out today on the 7th.
    and I didn't see any "water" like someone else said they had to walk through fro those that have read that post, it's gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.