1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Linking players cards - unmarried

Discussion in 'Comps' started by rob889, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob889

rob889 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it possible to add my gf onto my players card? I was told at the MSS slot club that you have to be married. Do they actually ask for verification? We have different last names (obviously) and our drivers licenses both have different addresses on them.

When we play slots we just use my card but it would be nice for her to be able to play table games and have the points going towards my card. I don't know if me buying in at a table game then giving her chips counts her bets as going under my card. Either way, it would be nice if she could play on her own at the same or different table and still have our points goint to the same place.

Anyone ever try or been able to link accounts with a significant other without being legally married?

Thanks

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the name doesn't matter, it's the address. you don't have to be married, but you do have to live at the same address.

if you're playing at the same table, you can just give them one card and ask the pit boss to rate you together. if you're playing at different tables, you're just SOL.

3. rob889

rob889 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Shifter. That's pretty much what I figured. We are usually attached at the hip anyways so playing at the same table isn't ever an issue. I guess I'll just make sure I specify that I want us to be rated together.

Thanks

4. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just marry the girl!:poke::peace:

Christmas
  5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can buy a million dollars in chips, but only those that are actually BET are counted. So, buying the chips will not help.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.