1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Line Pass at Bellagio Buffet

Discussion in 'Comps' started by razzman, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razzman

razzman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to be staying at the Bellagio on a comped room and $350/day food comp. Anyone know if this allows me to use the VIP line at the Buffet, or if I have to wait in the (always much longer line)? Is there something I have to show them in the VIP line? Many thanks.

2. VegasL0ver

VegasL0ver Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could go to the pokerroom to get a VIP linepass, just ask the manager. It's right next to the Circque du soleil ticketbox. For me this worked out great and I could walk past the long line, no waiting time.

3. VegasL0ver

VegasL0ver Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But to be honest, I don't know if this works if you don't play poker at the B, because I did. But you could atleast try.

4. dodgydave

dodgydave Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you check in at the VIP lounge, you will usually get a line pass ticket with your room keys, if not just ask.

5. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are in a regular (Deluxe) comped room, probably not. When I have stayed at Bellagio in a suite I have gotten a line pass but they are generally not given to guests in standard rooms.

However - if you are at least a Pearl MLife card member, your players card serves as a buffet line pass at all MGM properties (if you are Gold and above, it serves as a line pass to the buffet as well as the coffee shops).

6. VegasL0ver

VegasL0ver Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Then I guess you should try the Bellagio Pokerroom, I was staying in a Deluxe room and have a sapphire Mlife card and still got a line pass.

7. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like anything else, it all depends on who you approach and how nice they are - one person might flatly refuse, while another would happily give one out.

8. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    he's RFB, he should have no problem getting a line pass.

9. Boone

Boone Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go to players club and get the pass for Buffet and Cafe at the same time if you have white or blue players card. Gold and up just get in the VIP line and show them when you get to the front.

10. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is how I got one a few years ago at the Bellagio. Just walked up to the players club and asked. A few moments later, me and my friends were set.

11. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you check in, just ask for one.

12. Firelen

Firelen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The players club is not issuing line passes, they now utilize your players club card to determine if your eligible for VIP line. Usually Platinum and Noir, but sometimes will drop to Gold if t hings are slow.

13. Tubbs

Tubbs High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do not think it is as complicated as is being suggested. If the OP is RFB at Bellagio, they will presumably have a Pearl or higher Mlife card. Get in the VIP line at the buffet and show your card. It is as simple as that.

There is no discretion on the part of the hostess. It is all set out in black and white in the Mlife info. Pearl and higher cut the line at the buffet, Gold and higher cut the line at Cafe Bellagio.

As well as card status, there is also the old style line pass. Unless you get a very accommodating member of staff, these are not generally issued at check-in or at the Players Club. The exception is VIP or Executive Lounge check-in where you will be issued (or can ask) for a line pass for the buffet/cafe.

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  14. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I was kind of thinking along the lines of why is the OP even asking this in relation to F&B credit...? To get those kind of comps up front you'd think they would have to be at least gold, most likely platinum or higher.

15. dawgfan11

dawgfan11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was pearl in april and was able to line pass the buffet and cafe with no issues at all other than the glares from those who were stuck in line :D

16. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah thats one of the fringe benefits they don't list on the MLife website :)

17. tacallian

tacallian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  18. Boogaloo

Boogaloo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, it's practically impossible not to be eligible via the M Life card, since even if you don't gamble much (which would make it questionable how one gets comped in the first place), you only have to spend $1000 at MGM properties to get Pearl status. If you're staying at the Bellagio and this isn't your first time in Vegas, it's harder not to have a line pass than not have one.

19. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
  20. tacallian

tacallian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    heh, fair enough. :)

My girlfriend and I got a line pass at the Wynn buffet. We didn't have much for angry looks though. We were the only ones with a line pass at the time. People looked like they were trying to figure out if they should recognize us from somewhere which is always a nice feeling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.