1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Limos for Dummies

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Shjf, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shjf

Shjf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good Evening,

I'm inquiring about limos in Vegas. My maid of honor is trying to plan everything and would like to book a limo for our party. However, we've never rented a limo anywhere before, and don't know what to expect.

Overall the plan is to go for dinner, go to Chippendales and go to XS nightclub. In between the show and XS is when we would like a tour around the strip/vegas sign with the limo, but we'd also like the limo to pick us up for dinner, take us to the show and take us to XS. I doubt we could have the limo take us back to our hotel once we're finished at XS but if that's possible too then bonus!

I should mention as of right now there would be at least 4 women, possibly upwards of 10-12 in total. Still waiting to hear back on RSVP cards for the wedding that's why I can't give an exact number right now.

Any suggestions on who we should use? What to look out for? Any 'surprises' we should be expecting that someone who's done this before would know? Do all limo companies provide and/or allow alcohol in the limo?

Thanks everyone!! :wave:

2. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get a limo in the valet area of the hotels. You will need 2 limos if over 5-6 females to be comfortable. Yes, you can drink in limos or even cabbies. After xs, just grab another limo from encore.

If you want seperate times for pick up/drop off, it will be best to try and work something out with a company since Im just speaking about one way destinations.

3. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've had good luck with Bell Trans for occasional limo joyrides. If you get one of their larger cars you can seat 7-8 very comfortably. We've always been able to get them with a few hours notice only. First time the driver stood at the entrance and held a sign with our name. Last time (LVH) he just came into the lobby (early) and found us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.