1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Limo Strip Tour advice

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Kiwiguy, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiwiguy

Kiwiguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all

I'm in Vegas next week with my wife and kids (10 and 7) and I thought I would get a Limo to take us on a bit of a tour of the strip, stop at the likely spots, fountains, freemont, Vegas sign, Mirage, TI.....

I was wanting to ask if I should be looking for a "tour" kind of thing, I see Presidential have one, or should I just get a Limo for a few hours and get the driver to "show us round"?

Look forward to a bit of local knowledge....Cheers.

2. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The first time we did this was back in the 1990s and we rented a limo at the Trop, got enough adult beverages to get us all very lubricated, and just said "do the Strip" and such. We've done it a couple times since although not in recent years. We've always used Bell-Trans and they can get you a limo very quickly with very little formality. They were recommended by the door guy at Tropicana. When the show got out the driver was out there waiting for us.

Personally, if I'm gonna do a limo, I would much rather do this kind of very relaxing and enjoyable trip than from the airport to the hotel!

3. Kiwiguy

Kiwiguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tip, might just be the way to go.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.