1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Limo questions

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by critchtc21, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. critchtc21

critchtc21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have four people flying in and will be taking same ride in to the hotel. If I reserve a limo the guy will be waiting for me with a sign I assume. And this is 65/hr I think for Presidential.

What if I were to just get in the limo line and grab a limo instead of reserving one. Could I get a better price?

And then what option should I go with?

I will be flying in to Vegas at 7pm on a Friday evening. Any problems with limo line?

2. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe the $65 is the standard rate for a regular limo.... whether you go get one yourself or pre-book. If I am not mistaken only difference is that if you pre-book your 1 hour start when your flight lands not when you get in the limo if you have them waiting at the gate for you. The only discounted rate for a limo I have seen is if you book the roundtrip, presidential had a special for like $100 on their website (I don't know if they discontinued that deal).

3. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Come On, You Blues!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Booking a limo through CET VIP Services is $65 as well, but they have a guy with a sign waiting for you at McCarran.

4. Oskee2001

Oskee2001 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've pre-booked with Presidential several times - now its the only way i get to and from the airport! The convenience can't be beat - there's someone with your name on card waiting for you, and they grab your bags and take them to the limo. You just chill. then there's usually water and champagne in the car so you can unwind on the way to the hotel. I just booked the special for the May trip and its $134 round trip. In my mind, the convenience of not waiting in line for anything and just getting in and out is worth it. by the way, 7 p.m. on a Friday will most definitely have long taxi and limo lines if you don't reserve ahead of time.

5. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While having a guy standing with your name on a sign is a classy way to impress a special lady, it is a bit more costly. With several people a limo might be as cost effective as a cab with less hassle and a bit more comfortable however, the clock starts I believe at the scheduled landing time. So if the luggage is slow coming to the carousel as it often is you are on the clock. I don't know how busy it gets for limos but there are several and I have alwas seen limos waiting to be hired. I have only ridden with LV Limo (LVL) and they have a fleet of 189 last time I looked and there are many other companies. I don't think they are all going to be busy. Hiring one after everyone has landed and retrieved their luggage would be my choice. However, we all have our own priorities. LVL and Presidential have consistently had good reviews here.

Jimbo338

6. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Come On, You Blues!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Standard tip for McCarran to the Strip still $25?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.