1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Limo from Aria to Downtown for 12 people

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Red Raider, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Raider

Red Raider Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have lost the name of the company that I have used on two proir trips and need to get a group of 12 downtown. Most places want 2 hour min, for a 25 minute trip. Any suggestions?

2. uli_1515

uli_1515 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presidential is a big one.

3. vegas3

vegas3 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

We had used them several times until we almost missed a flight and they basically told us that they are so big and popular that they don't care what we had to say. I refuse to use them again because that was the second disagreement with them for that trip.

Their drivers have all been pleasant and professional, their office is another thing. Not customer friendly!

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The biggest issue with a group that big is that most limo companies are a 2 hr minimum. Most companies are around $125 an.hr for gunners, navigators and escalades

5. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The bus is kinda like a giant limo, just buy 12 24hr passes!

6. 4Eyes

4Eyes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A limo is just another form of transportation. When the number of occupants exceeds three any cachet turns into embarrassment. An overflowing limo trunk filled with luggage and tied down with a bungee cord is even worse.

7. Paulie_D

Paulie_D Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is a limo THAT important? Just cab it.

12 people in a limo might sound impressive but it's pretty cramped and NO-ONE at the other end is going to be impressed when you get out.

If it IS that important...pay the $25 each.

8. texdan17

texdan17 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can generally pick up a limo or sedan in/near the valet areas of most strip properties. We had a limo good for 6 people for about 50 bucks that took us up the strip from MGM to Encore...

9. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that's like a limo where you took the back out of 20 cop cars and tied them together. plastic seats and bodily fluids all over the place.

a limo for 12 is going to be pricey. we did a limo for 8 one time and they sent a pretty big stretch. it was fine. my host set it up with an outside company since the house limos only fit 6 max. but I only take limos because they are convenient and only cost $20 for a tip. I would never pay for a limo except for a really special occasion as it's just not that big of a deal.

10. Kickin

Kickin Flea

^^ This right here. For those short trips it's easy. We've done this at least once every time we have a big group out there for a bachelor party. Going from a group dinner at one hotel to a club at another for example. Every time we've just asked the valet and in like 2 mins a huge SUV stretch shows up. They must have them all over the place. We also usually have around a dozen+ people and it always came out to just $5 each or however you want to do it. Real easy, real cheap, and no commitment.

11. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    interesting, I always figured all those limos you see parked at a hotel on weekend nights were waiting on a reserved group. I had no idea they just sat there waiting for someone to call.

12. Kickin

Kickin Flea

The first time we did it I couldn't stop laughing. We asked for a good way to get 15 or so guys to Tao and a minute later the biggest Ford limo/truck/beast I've ever seen just pulls up. Only in Vegas. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.