1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Limo from airport to hotel

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Junkyard Hog, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Junkyard Hog

Junkyard Hog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have any of you guys had any good/bad experiences with any limo companies?

Looking to rent a limo for a party of 4 just to go from airport to hotel.

Any suggestions?

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presidential seems to get mentioned a lot on this board. No personal experience.

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  3. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. I've done them before as well. They're fine.

If you don't care about a driver waiting for you with your name on a card in the baggage claim, just walk outside the door and pick up a limo on the curb.

There are pros and cons to doing both. I prefer just walking outside and getting in one now.

4. Junkyard Hog

Junkyard Hog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys

5. imamelfan1

imamelfan1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presidential for sure. Have used them many times and always impeccable service. The ride used to come with a bottle of champagne, but they have done away with that in the last year. Still great service.

6. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They haven't done away with the champagne if you get one of the stretch limos. They stopped for a short period during prom season because of underage drinkers. From others' posts, they're back to providing the bubbly.

7. Tanner5586

Tanner5586 Low-Roller

Same experience for me. They are more than happy to take you by the liquor store on the way to your hotel too!

8. Junkyard Hog

Junkyard Hog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys. Just booked presidential.

9. imamelfan1

imamelfan1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK. So yes, they are back with the bottle of champagne.It's not the best champagne, but what better way to start off a Vegas trip than with a Limo and a bottle of bubbly? :drunk:

10. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have hotel send one, walk to curb, or call presidential. They all seem to be close in price, with presidential being at the top, but providing the most service/perks. The best deal I ever got was a driver whispering to me a baggage claim, $45 to Bally's on the day the strip was shut down due to the car crash death in front of Bally's.

11. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just returned from Vegas on August 11th. Presidential Limousine was wonderful! We requested champagne and Cherry Coke for the kids which they had waiting for us on ice. Our flight was delayed (2.5h) yet our limo was waiting outside. We messed up by waiting at the limo while our driver was inside waiting at the Baggage Claim! Oops. On the trip back, we were surprised by an upgraded stretch Escalade and the girls were all given roses when we were dropped off at the airport. TripAdvisor reports that some folks had troubles with the A/C but both of our rides were cool and comfortable. The only gotcha I can think of is to specifically request champagne and other drinks for your return trip. Finally, you can use the iPhone app "Presidential iRide" to make adjustments to your reservation.

12. Junkyard Hog

Junkyard Hog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Good info. Thanks.

13. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We always go w/Presidential, too. As someone above said, what better way to start the trip than w/champagne. Of course drinking that in the short time to the hotel is responsible for a few times not quite remembering how the trip started, but...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.