1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Limo for 8

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Ypanic, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ypanic

Ypanic Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Coming to Vegas. We will have 8 in our party. 4 staying at golden nugget. 4 at Ballys. All on same flight. So should I get 2 limos or 1 that takes 8? thanks

2. thedukeofdublin

thedukeofdublin Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would definitely get everyone on the same vehicle.

It would be such a laugh all together and you will just do a drop off at the nearest hotel for the first 4 and then continue on to the next hotel.

I think this 12 seater escalade is the business - Pity ive never had a party big enough to get one. Only had 6 on one occasion but went with the 7 seater.

Enjoy your trip:beer:

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Normally, I would say go with one limo for 8 people, but coming from the airport, everyone will have their luggage. Unless everyone brings carry ons, it might be a tight squeeze in the trunk.

If you do decide to go with 1 limo, give a few companies a call and tell them how many people are coming and ask what they can do for you. It is a great way to start a trip, but not if your seat partner is your buddy's 29" suitcase.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.