1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

limo discount?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by iggler, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iggler

iggler Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yay, we are booked for January!! A couple of us are coming in on a monday, then a couple more on Wed, and finally on Thursday two more will arrive.
    Of the two arriving on Thursday, one will be celebrating her 50th birthday, and she is unaware that the rest of us will be there :) Our plan is to rent a limo to pick up the four-six of us already there, and take us to the airport to pick up birthday girl and Hubby, as she gets into the LImo we will shout out "SURPRISE"!!!!!!

Does anyone know of any discounts available for Limo service, or have recommadations for best service to use?

Thanks in advance for any ideas!
    Iggler

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presidential is mentioned here often.

I would double check that they will allow you to sit in the limo while the driver heads in to find the birthday girl, get luggage and return to the limo parking area.

3. iggler

iggler Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh good point, didnt think of that?

4. DFdetroit

DFdetroit Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've always had great experiences with Presidential Limo. I've used them 9 or 10 times and they're always on time and the drivers are really friendly.

I'm doing something similar to what you're trying to do tomorrow afternoon for a friend. When I called Presidential to ask if they could pick me up at Bellagio and bring me to the airport then take us back to the hotel (with a stop at the beer store), they said they could, but it would cost an extra hour.

They then recommended that I just take a cab to the airport and meet the driver there while waiting for my friend at baggage claim.

Not sure how much it'll save me, but that's probably the route I'll go.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.