1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

"Light" Valentine's dinner suggestions

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by oddjob, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oddjob

oddjob Tourist

DH and I are looking for suggestions for a relatively light dinner Valentine's Day prior to the 8pm showing of Absinthe. We're looking for something more than fast food but less than a huge steak or pasta dinner. We were both intrigued by the menu at Lago, but were too late to get a reservation. DH was less excited about JS in Aria, though. Maybe some place where it would be totally acceptable to get a couple of appetizers and desserts or to split an entree. We'd prefer something not too far from Caesars. As far as our price point, we'd prefer something up to 100-150, including a drink or two.

Any ideas? TIA!

2. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Serendipty - right there near the Absinthe tent, has eclectic and interesting dishes and over the top deserts. It's one of my wife's favorite restaurants. Waits on weekends can be long and reservations are recommended.

Bill

3. oddjob

oddjob Tourist

Thanks for the suggestion! I'd actually had Serendipity penciled in for awhile, but began to have second thoughts when I saw mixed reviews online on their non-dessert items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.