1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

light niteclub saturday review

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by paperposter, Aug 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    supposed to be top tier one club but in my opinion its not.as ive said except for table service the layout suxs its a quare box, still a cluster fuck to get into early but after 1.30 am no lines,and trying to get to the mens rooms suxs

also they have upstairs closed for vips only but it was empty there, if they opened it up and put a bar up there it would take some of the clusterfuck of people trying to move around the club on the lower level.just a sugestions as people wanted to go up there all nite to get away from the downstairs mess.

theres no seperate room like the libray or boom boom at marquee or linq linq or regular bar at hakkasan so you cant get away from anything and its so loud in there you cant hear anyone talk

after 2am its starts to empty out by 230 really getting sparse in there. the whole cirqe thing is really bullshit , they perform for like a few minutes ever hour or 2, they dont do much basicly its a dj and video wall and light show same as any other club hakkasan is kicking its ass.

way more guys than girls its was a suasuage factorty , i saw the bar wrangler trying to get girls to go to tables to drink for free he was having a hard nite getting any

definatly a lower level club than hakkasan , marquee , xs and probaly even drais as its the new one on the block now

i would say pass , especialy becuase the cirq thing is crap

pss if your on the promoter guest list get there before midnite they pull it down and your out of luck

2. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They weren't working with club crawls till a month or so ago. Even they can't help it. When pool season is done Light group might have some issues. When SLS opens and then new spot where pure was. Oh boy, if you know what I'm saying

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i think light will be done in a year or 2 , it was bad and the cirq thing really isnt anymore, it was a sausauge fest and buy 2.30 a drunk dead mess

, ive seen some of the construction at pure dam is that place going to be a monster cant wait

. im in love with drias yatch party tuesdays, and tiesto on thursdays at hakkasan then sleep for 2 days

im not sold on sls , the location is a bitch , cabs will suck, the monorail will not work late at nite and we shall see how they treat people, its dosnt sound like it will be that big, the sayers club will be small, and if it the krapdashians and hiltons thats going to be there i wont.

it will be interesting there oppening at the wurst time after summer season ,basicaly for convetion season,it will be interesting

as it is there double barrel salon on the strip is a failure from day one

i still think pure should open for new years but man they have alot of work to do there

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the are taking over the poker room and the vip poker room. I havent been in there, but i heard that part of sports book. I think Hakkasan Group is doing it right. The need to do something with LAX soon to. I got approached about the property where Krave was downtown, and so not even if you gave me 1 yr free lease. I hear Westgate might do something, but more of a higher end lounge.

SLS is going to be great at first, but their club names, promotions and such are not that good. I know they will keep up with Hyde. I wonder if they will do more for the clubs once open or keep it BLAH. They need to gear things to the higher end nightclubbers, but it seems they are going a different direction. They will need to stay and play packages or otherwise it wont last long, 2 years

5. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

cesaers opened a new poker room and sprts book , pure is takking over the rest , so yes there breaking down the old one also they closed the resturant in front of the pusscat party pit next to pure to expand there . also looks like the outdoors will also be expanded ive seen work going on there, they closed off some of the lanes getting into ceasars for construntions by pure on the outside

sls names are just same names from there la clubs and resturants.

6. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hated Light from Day 1. About a year ago it was definitely being touted as the bad ass best club in town along with Hakkasan. The guest list lines were insane, and the inside is a clusterfuck. Never will go back. Good thing is they have barely any big names anyway. I hope it just fizzles and dies.

Always will stay partial to Marquee and XS

7. user3657

user3657 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never liked it, only would go with my buddy for half the night if he came to surrender for the other half on weds hah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.