1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Level to LP Ratio

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Shipppp09, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, ive been playing the game for around 8 months now. I'm not a massive player but do try to log on most days.

I am currently on Level 94 and have 233k LP.

Does anyone have any stats, averages on what is typical for the level you are on? I know it will vary for every person, but interesting to see what others are on.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am at a level over 1900, I have over 8B XP. It takes me more than 7.6M XP to level up, and the level up bonuses stopped incrementing somewhere about level 1000.

Level up bonuses at my level are 50K chips and 1000 LP.

I have over 3M LP and have already used about 3M LP.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
    New Orleans 7* retreat. Food, food, and more food . . . .
    Tentatively Tahoe or LV . . . .
  3. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I am currently at level 200 on FB (178M XP), level 259 ios mobile (523M XP), and level 66 ios blackjack (136M XP). Play on those have netted me a total of around 800K LPs and I don't recall exactly when I started playing but it was sometime in the past 8-10 months. I gained around 300K of that LP recently in a 3-4 week period on two crazy hot streaks on ios mobile, I probably leveled up 70-80 times on mobile since thanksgiving. Before those streaks I definitely considered FB to be the better way to earn LPs, but now it is hard to say which is best (definitely think blackjack is worst though!).

4. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny you should mention the blackjack, i hit a progessive for 9 million a couple of month back and i ended up with about 40k LP from that.

Regarding your phone, i have seen some people mention playing on games from amazon?! Is this correct, i play on my iphone with the standard game and also the blackjack game, is this not the same?

5. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Nice on the progressive! Blackjack is okay, I just feel like it takes a lot to level up and the payout isn't as worthwhile, though since one of the reconfigurations I think they payout on challenges is much improved, and I find the daily spin to be far more generous.

I think people speak mainly of Amazon for android users as it is better than the google play version. I tried it on a kindle fire once and I think it just synced my progress (chips and all, not just LPs) from my ios version when I linked it with FB, but I don't recall for sure- I was hoping to have a 4th option to play on with its own daily spin and bonus chips and such but it was definitely not that.

6. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think there can be anything like a "At level __ you should have __ LP" because there are lots of little variables as to how you earn LP, like:

- Are you an older player or a newer player? Older players had the advantage of no daily LP cap and the games played/paid a lot better in the early days... but then the LP at level up was different back then too (not as good for the older players back then)
    - And a big one is: do you have friends that play or belong to chip/LP sharing groups? This can have a big impact because you could sit there and just gather red chips a few times a day and collect and trade gifts - you aren't going up in levels, but you would be earning LPs that way.
    - Are you a chip hoarder/do you have lots of chips? If you hoard chips (let them build up over a few days or weeks before using them) it can make it easier to complete the challenges that have those 750 LP bonuses at the end of them (if you log in daily and play down until you are broke its hard to get enough chips to maintain play to finish those cards off)
    - Do you buy red chips? If you buy red chips you get LPs that way based on your purchase... a big purchase can be a lot of LP

I don't trade chips with friends and not part of any LP/chip sharing groups so I am probably a little low on LPs for my level: level 355, 1,016,678 LP

7. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    level 40, 24k lp...

must be playing wrong haha

8. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Not necessarily- you earn more on level-ups with higher levels, and your daily wheel values increase at higher levels too (these things do max out at some point thought)

9. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Because of some weird contract or whatever, you can't collect LPs on the Google Play version when you level up. I found this out around when the Blackjack game came out and switched over. Every little bit counts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.