1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Level 58 possible to be level 65 before 03/27 ?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by thenuke1, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i want the bellagio buffet comps but i see they locked it until level 65 for some reason....

is it possible to go from level 55 to 65 before the 27th . Maybe even during my trip since ill take my laptop with me

2. Grid

Grid VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dont think anyone can answer this for you without knowing how you play or how many chips you get per day. I have a lot of friend that play the game. Even with the shitty spins I get now on the chip wheel I still manage about $200K- $250K in chips every week for free.

I'm on 110 now so moving up takes like 1.5 mil to do so.

So more info would be helpful. I get so many chips since my strip is built and I harvest it many times a day.

3. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I'd say the same: really depends on you and how much you play.

If you are just outright wondering if it can be done, that answer is yes: my level is well over 100, where the XP cost per level is high, and I went up 8 levels over the weekend by putting in a couple of hours play.

4. steveorama

steveorama Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    although you might make the level before the 27th, the buffet coupon is hard to get because its always sells out. You would have to try ever 7am pst until 7:15 pst to get it, and enter your name and email quickly. It often takes a week of trying to get the reward. Maybe because level locked it wont sell out as fast.

If I were a betting man, I'd say unless you buy a bunch of chips - you wont get the Belagio Buffet.

5. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bet 1000 chips per spin at around the world. Some days you will bust quick. Others will see you jump a couple of levels. levels 61-63 go by really quick at 1k per spin.

6. Epeebes

Epeebes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. It took me about a week to go from 58 to 65 with moderate play every few days. I didn't have time to play my usual 2-3 hours a day but I built up my chip stack and collected from my strip. I got my Bellagio buffet on my first try Saturday morning doing the refresh thing from 7-715am PST.

7. Epeebes

Epeebes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bet 1000 chips per spin on lucky birds. Pretty quick way to level up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.