1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Level 108 Air Bar

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by WHIVGOYTUBE, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Jun 17, 2013
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was hoping to make early afternoon visit to the Strat, and get a free ride on the tower by going up for some drinks. I hear you can get the free ride by telling them you are going to Level 107 for drinks.

As someone said on the 107 post, they do not open till 4:00PM.

My GF is wanting to do the Sky Jump for her Birthday Month, and I see the prices are not cheap, but I'll pay it. She says she will do it, but once she gets up there, who knows?

The Sky Jump will not refund your money if you chicken out, but can transfer it to another person. Well, hell no, I am not doing that! :eek:

Since Level 107 does not open till 4:00PM, I read on the Strats web site they have Level 108 Air Bar that opens at 11:00am.

Sounds good, and I want us to go up for a drink and let the GF see how high it is (she and I have been there once before in 2000), and if she believes she still wants to do it (give her the chicken out chance BEFORE I pay for it).

However, it appears you cannot ride up for free to go to Level 108. Web site says it is $13 per person. That makes for an expensive drink!

Anyone have any experience with this? :cheers:
  2. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Jan 18, 2012
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im not sure about the 108 bar, but you can get a b1g1 coupon for two to go up if you look around. They are pretty easy to find, so maybe at the worst you can do that!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.