1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lets talk a bit more about tapatalk

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by buckeyetodd, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    so I installed tapatalk for my September trip, did a practice picture, and hope I know how to use it.

my question is this, now that I have it installed, when I pull up the feed to read, I have four different forums I am following. the problem is, I only am subscribed to vegas message board.

I am also getting feeds from cruise critic, tech support guy, and myce-technology news. I have no interest whatsoever in reading these other forums. I have played with the app, unclicked things, done everything I can think of and still can't get rid of these other forums.

anybody have any ideas? sometimes, like now, I have 20+ topics in my feed page from these people.

thanks
    todd

gonna be a two royal trip!!
  2. adbynot

adbynot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just looked on my phone, and if you hold you finger on the forums you don't want, you can delete them.

3. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That didn't work for me but with some more fiddling around, I figured it out. I clicked on the binoculars and searched for the forums I didn't want like cruise critic under the travel section. When I found it, it had a blue check by it and I was able to click it again to unfollow. Thanks for your response.

gonna be a two royal trip!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.