1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Leticia's Mexican Cocina?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Jennylove59, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennylove59

Jennylove59 Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone eaten here? The menu looks pretty good on screen, but considering I can't taste the food through the screen was hoping to get some opinions from everyone. So input thoughts here please :nworthy:

2. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas certified personal trainer/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't eaten at this restaurant. Were you aware that it's located north of Summerlin (according to the address posted on the restaurant website)? Will you have a rental car or personal vehicle?

Good luck!

3. Jennylove59

Jennylove59 Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, we will have a personal vehicle. Thank you for catching that though because I didn't even notice the address. How far is Summerlin from the strip?

4. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's actually Centennial Hills(I use to live off of Oso Blanca and Durango) and shop at that Albertsons. If there isn't any traffic, I would say it's about 25 min or so (maybe a few min less?)...it's pretty easy to get to as well. I15 N to 95N and get off on Durango. I've heard good things about it, my ex and his roommate would go there sometimes.

5. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Jenny,

Below is a cut-n-paste of my review about Leticia's on YELP!.

Leticia's Mexican Cocina
    Category: Mexican
    Neighborhood: Centennial
    5/24/2010
    I was in Vegas last week and Leticia's was on my food list to try. Here is my review on my experience:

Leticia's is a nice-looking restaurant. The d├ęcor is pleasing to the eye and they have patio dining. I opted for the inside. To start, they offer chips with a tomatillo sauce and a darker salsa which was really good. They also offer a small dish of refried beans. I ordered the Carnitas plate which comes with your choice of soup (they offered two) or a salad. I got the salad with the house vinaigrette. That vinaigrette was fabulous! The Carnitas plate came with refried beans, rice, guac and pico de gallo. The pork was fork tender and fragrant. The corn tortillas were warm. I totally enjoyed my meal. The service was good, albeit intrusive. I like attention to my table, but not so much where everyone was stopping by the table to ask how everything was. The waiter stopped by, the busboy stopped by, the host stopped by. I fully expected someone to walk in off the street to stop by and ask about my meal. I don't know if they have gotten some bad reviews and are trying to rectify the problem. All told, the experience was good and I am glad I went. I took a carryout and headed back to my hotel. I will definitely go to Leticia's Cocina my next trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.