1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Let the gaming begin

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by dwebb79, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwebb79

dwebb79 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

this is a pre trip report will do a proper one when I get back just hope its as good as some I have read on here.

this will be my 3rd trip to the city of sin will be staying at Harrahs this time manly because its one of the cheap hotels and the location cannot be beat right in the middle of the strip, what im hoping for this time is more luck gambling last time the most I won was $150.00 on the wheel of fortune machine but quickly give it all back and more, never tried craps not a clue what to do, will try texas hold em this time, gotta see more shows had a look on the net at some they look really good, really looking forward to the food, coming from wigan england you get fed up of pie chips and gravy on a daily basis.

so hopefully when im back you will be able to read that I won millions of dollars gambling, more realistic report though will probably read that im broke and had to call home for more money.

2. D in the D

D in the D Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good Luck, man. Cant wait to hear your report.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.