1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Legends in Concert price hike?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by weluvvegas, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were thinking about using our RC credits racked up from socialrewards.com to see Legends in Concert again (it's been years since seeing it). I went in to see how much tickets are and since moving to the Flamingo, the front area seating is $82 per ticket! That's crazy....I think we paid $45 each in the past. Has anyone noticed the price hike since moving to Flamingo? Is the show any better than it was before?

40th Birthday Bash!
  2. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is why I miss GregRio....he would've answered right away :cry:

40th Birthday Bash!
  3. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I glanced at offerings on Travelzoo last night but thought it seemed kind of high. I think it was cheaper to see Human Nature.I booked the buffet and ticket to see Gordie Brown. Sat was the only night I could book and that is the day I fly in. I was interested is perhaps seeing the BeeGees tripute band at Excaliber but I get irritated with Ticketmaster with ticket price, then tax and fees per ticket and then add in a processing fee. Not the discounted ticket from Travelzoo is almost full price again. I deleted the selection and am deciding on another one.

Time is getting short so I may just wait and see if anything interests me on the boards at TIX4TONITE.

Jimbo338

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.